- [Instructor] We are at the point in our project now…where we need to attach all of our low polymeshes together…and then make sure that all of the UV clusters are well…laid out and ready to receive the high polynamel bank.…Before performing the next few steps, I do recommend saving…a new version of your scene just in case we need to come…back to the fully tweakable versions of the geometry…that we have here.…Once done, we can come over to the Scene Explorer…and turn off all of the layers except for the Low Poly one.…
We can then click and drag to create a selection of all…of the geometry in the scene, and then right-click…and convert everything to an Editable Polyobject.…This will collapse all of the stacks down to just a single…geometry entry, making things a little easier for Max…as it no longer needs to keep track of all…of those modifies.…Let's then click to select the very first piece of geometry…we created, so the body hoop section, and then click…the Attach By List button.…With the dialog box in focus, we can press the CTRL and A…
- Gamma and scale
- Setting up a scene
- Creation and shaping
- Using symmetry modifiers
- UV mapping
- Using guide objects
- Detailing and finishing
- Refining a model
- Prepping a model
- Exporting a model
- Fixing issues
- Normal map baking
Skill Level Beginner
Creating a Stylized Wooden Crate Game Assetwith Joel Bradley2h 17m Intermediate
Creating a Environment Kit Design for Gameswith Christian Bradley2h 38m Intermediate
1. Modeling and Unwrapping the Drive Wheel Assembly
2. Building and UV Mapping the Wheels and Tread
3. Creating and Mapping the Head
4. Modeling and UV Mapping the Piston Assembly
5. Final Modeling, FBX Export, and Normal Map Baking
Next steps1m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.