- Creating animation clips with Timeline
- Recording animation
- Setting up Cinemachine cameras
- Adding animation to cameras
- Switching cameras
- Adding effects and transitions
Skill Level Intermediate
- [George] Hi I'm George Maestri, and today we're going to look at Unity's timeline and Cinemachine. Now we're going to start off with timeline, which is a great way to animate using animation clips as well as recorded animation. Then we're going to move onto Cinemachine, which allows you to setup and manipulate cameras in Unity using a number of great tools, including timeline. And then we're going to take a look at some simple visualization techniques for architectural visualization.
So let's go ahead and get started and take a look at timeline and Cinemachine.
Unity 2017: Architectural Visualizationwith Scott Onstott2h 21m Intermediate
1. Use Timeline
2. Use Cinemachine
3. Use Post-Processing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.