- [Narrator] Continuing on with the unwrap…that we started in the previous exercise,…in edge sub-object mode on our unwrap modifier,…what we want to do is select…one of the horizontal edges from the center…of each bolt here.…These, in the new edges that we've created…in that same video.…Once we have those, we can use the loop option…in the command panel,…which should loop all the way out…on the upper bolt, coming right up to the edge.…And on the other two, it should start at the point…where it meets the cross piece.…
But continue all the way around to the back…on the cylindrical piece itself,…which is exactly what we want.…With those edges selected then,…we can come to the leftmost bolt in the view…and where the loop stops as it meets the frame,…we want to select the vertical edge sitting just above.…And then, continue on with the loop…by selecting the one sitting just above that.…Turning back the other way now,…we want to select the edge that runs across the top…of the bridged section.…And then also grab all of the edges that run around…
- Gamma and scale
- Setting up a scene
- Creation and shaping
- Using symmetry modifiers
- UV mapping
- Using guide objects
- Detailing and finishing
- Refining a model
- Prepping a model
- Exporting a model
- Fixing issues
- Normal map baking
Skill Level Beginner
Creating a Stylized Wooden Crate Game Assetwith Joel Bradley2h 17m Intermediate
Creating a Environment Kit Design for Gameswith Christian Bradley2h 38m Intermediate
1. Modeling and Unwrapping the Drive Wheel Assembly
2. Building and UV Mapping the Wheels and Tread
3. Creating and Mapping the Head
4. Modeling and UV Mapping the Piston Assembly
5. Final Modeling, FBX Export, and Normal Map Baking
Next steps1m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.