Join Ervis Trupja for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Updating data from React, part of Building React and ASP.NET Core Applications.
(upbeat music) … - [Instructor] We learned how to add a new trip … to the existing trips list. … Now, it's time for you to try to implement … the update trip feature. … It's the same as the create feature, … but here, you just need to load the trip details. … For that, you can use the component … DidMount Lifecycle method to get the details. … You just need to send a get request … with the trip ID as a parameter … and then set the response to the state of the component. … To get the ID, you can use the props.match.params … which you can see in here. … Give it a try and make sure that you check how I solved it. … …
- Setting up the app infrastructure
- Creating data models
- Creating, reading, updating, and deleting API endpoints
- Testing API endpoints using Postman
- Reading data from React
- Adding new data from React
- Handling errors
- Implementing Redux in an existing React app
- Implementing authentication in your React app
Skill Level Intermediate
Managing App Secrets in .NET Corewith Ervis Trupja28m 15s Intermediate
1. Setting Up the App Infrastructure
2. Setting Up Web API
3. Getting Started with React
4. Implementing Redux to an Existing React App
5. Implementing Authentication in Your React App
Where to go next44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.