You have created actions, stores, and reducers so far. In this video, learn how to connect all three with each other and see them in action.
- (Narrator) We have created the actions, … the reducers, and the store. … Now it's time to connect all these three together so we … can load all the trips by using the redux instead of … just calling them directly from our component to web API. … So let's go to Visual Code and see this in action. … The first thing that we need to do in here … is that we need to go to ClientApp, src, and then index.js. … In here, just after the App import, … we are going to make some more imports. … So let us start with the first one. … So in here, write import Provider from react-redux. … Then next, we are going to import the configureStore. … So import configureStore from, then ./store/store. … Now just before the reactDOM.render, we're going to write … const store is equal to configureStore, … and then pass as a parameter an empty object. … Now we are going to pass this store in our render method. … So let us wrap the whole BrowserRouter inside the render. … For that, I'll just write in here Provider, and then …
- Setting up the app infrastructure
- Creating data models
- Creating, reading, updating, and deleting API endpoints
- Testing API endpoints using Postman
- Reading data from React
- Adding new data from React
- Handling errors
- Implementing Redux in an existing React app
- Implementing authentication in your React app
Skill Level Intermediate
Managing App Secrets in .NET Corewith Ervis Trupja28m 15s Intermediate
1. Setting Up the App Infrastructure
2. Setting Up Web API
3. Getting Started with React
4. Implementing Redux to an Existing React App
5. Implementing Authentication in Your React App
Where to go next44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.