Deleting data is another feature that you need to implement. However, in order to prevent the user from deleting data by mistake, it is important to have a confirmation step where you ask the users if they are sure that they want to proceed.
- [Instructor] The only feature left in our app … is deleting data. … So let us now go to Visual Code and implement this feature. … Here, we are going to start … by creating a new component, … so inside source, components, trip. … And here, create a new file, delete.jsx. … And then in here, let us import the react, … then component … from react, … and also since we are going to send an http get … to get the details of the trip, … and then http delete request to delete the trip, … we need to import axios, as well, … so let's write in here import axios from axios. … Now in here, write export class, … delete, which extends, … then in here, we write the component base class. … Let's create the constructor, … so ctor, then double tap, … then inside here, let's pass props, … then in here, write super props. … Let's create this state, … so for the dual, just write this.state … is equal to, … we'll have a name, … then we will have the description, … then a date started. … We can set this to null, …
- Setting up the app infrastructure
- Creating data models
- Creating, reading, updating, and deleting API endpoints
- Testing API endpoints using Postman
- Reading data from React
- Adding new data from React
- Handling errors
- Implementing Redux in an existing React app
- Implementing authentication in your React app
Skill Level Intermediate
Managing App Secrets in .NET Corewith Ervis Trupja28m 15s Intermediate
1. Setting Up the App Infrastructure
2. Setting Up Web API
3. Getting Started with React
4. Implementing Redux to an Existing React App
5. Implementing Authentication in Your React App
Where to go next44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.