The next video explores how to get the data from the read API endpoints. In this video, prepare for this by creating a view to display them. For that, learn how to change the design of the Home page by using Bootstrap.
- [Instructor] We learned about the key React concepts. … But to understand them better, let us go to Visual Code … and create our first component … and see how all these concepts are tied together. … In here, go to the ClientApp folder, then src, components. … Now in here, we can either use the components folder … to put our JSX files, … or we can create a separate folder … for trips and then put all the files in there. … So let us create a new folder in here, … and let's name this folder Trip. … Now inside here, let's create our first component … named Trips.jsx … or we can just leave it js, … but let's use jsx. … The first thing that we need to do in here … is that we need to import the React … and the Component from the React library. … So for that we write in here import React, … and then we import the Component … from React. … Next, let us define the Component name. … The name is going to be export class Trips … extends Component base class. … Now inside here, we are going to create our constructor. …
- Setting up the app infrastructure
- Creating data models
- Creating, reading, updating, and deleting API endpoints
- Testing API endpoints using Postman
- Reading data from React
- Adding new data from React
- Handling errors
- Implementing Redux in an existing React app
- Implementing authentication in your React app
Skill Level Intermediate
Managing App Secrets in .NET Corewith Ervis Trupja28m 15s Intermediate
1. Setting Up the App Infrastructure
2. Setting Up Web API
3. Getting Started with React
4. Implementing Redux to an Existing React App
5. Implementing Authentication in Your React App
Where to go next44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.