In this video, learn about handling different authentication cases and how to update the UI accordingly.
- [Narrator] Now, it's time to implement the final steps, … so we can configure the auth0 … to the auth0 configuration in our react tab. … For that, let's go to Visual Code. … For us to be able to use the authentication … related hooks from the wrapper, … we need to change the nav menu. … So, let's go to ClientApp, then src, … then components, and then NavMenu.js. … We are going to change this from a clause-based component … to a functional component. … So, for that, let's write in here, … const, NavMenu is equal to, then goes to, … and then, inside here, we are going to define everything. … Now, the first thing that we want to do in here … is that we want to be able to use methods like … isAuthenticated, loginwithRedirect, logout, … from the authentication wrapper. … So, let us first import the wrapper. … For that, we just write in here import, … and then useAuth0 from, then here ../auth0-wrapper. … Then, inside the NavMenu, we write const, … what we want to use, that's equal to useAuth0. …
- Setting up the app infrastructure
- Creating data models
- Creating, reading, updating, and deleting API endpoints
- Testing API endpoints using Postman
- Reading data from React
- Adding new data from React
- Handling errors
- Implementing Redux in an existing React app
- Implementing authentication in your React app
Skill Level Intermediate
Managing App Secrets in .NET Corewith Ervis Trupja28m 15s Intermediate
1. Setting Up the App Infrastructure
2. Setting Up Web API
3. Getting Started with React
4. Implementing Redux to an Existing React App
5. Implementing Authentication in Your React App
Where to go next44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.