Join Ervis Trupja for an in-depth discussion in this video Where to go next, part of Building React and ASP.NET Core Applications.
- Thanks for joining me for this course. … So far we have built a basic functioning app in React. … But this is far from the end of the journey. … There is so much more you can do. … So feel free to play around and experiment with the app … we developed together. … For instance, you can get user profile details … using the Alt zero library, or you can implement search … in our app, by adding a new React component, … and a new API endpoint. … In the meantime, if you have further questions, … that were not answered during this course, … you can reach out to me on Twitter, and LinkedIn. … And if you want to learn more about .NET, … feel free to check out my LinkedIn courses, … YouTube channel, and my vlog. … …
- Setting up the app infrastructure
- Creating data models
- Creating, reading, updating, and deleting API endpoints
- Testing API endpoints using Postman
- Reading data from React
- Adding new data from React
- Handling errors
- Implementing Redux in an existing React app
- Implementing authentication in your React app
Skill Level Intermediate
Managing App Secrets in .NET Corewith Ervis Trupja28m 15s Intermediate
1. Setting Up the App Infrastructure
2. Setting Up Web API
3. Getting Started with React
4. Implementing Redux to an Existing React App
5. Implementing Authentication in Your React App
Where to go next44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.