- Creating a new Access database
- Applying application parts
- Backing up a database
- Creating new tables and fields
- Sorting and filtering records
- Setting primary keys
- Importing data
- Creating basic forms
- Creating Access queries, including crosstab and multitable queries
- Creating Access reports
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Jen] Hi, my name is Jen McBee, and I'm here to help you pass the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam for Access 2010. I'm a certified MOS Master Instructor, and I've been mentoring students in Microsoft Access since 2006. We'll start with an overview of the different MOS certifications and how to prepare for the exam. Next will cover how to create a new database from scratch or based on another database; how to create database objects like tables, reports and forms. We'll also learn about creating and running queries, how to maintain a database, and so much more.
I will give you opportunities for hands on training throughout the course, and we'll finish with a full length practice exam to test your skills and your speed. When you can finish the practice exam in under 40 minutes you're probably ready to take on the full Access 2010 MOS Exam. Thanks for joining me on this certification journey.
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 18s
2. Managing the Access Environment
3. Building Tables
4. Create Forms
5. Create and Manage Queries
6. Create Reports
7. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.