Christopher Randall shows how to create a new job in Accubid, and fill out the job information tab as well as the job notes tab.
- [Instructor] Now let's create a job … at Accubid Classic Pro. … Go up to the toolbar and find the Create a Job … or New Job icon. … Click it and this dialog box will open. … Let's enter the new name. … What are we going to call it? … Let's call it Comic Book Store. … And a job number. … Now, remember, you could really use … whatever numbering system … or numbering convention that you like. … I like to use the year … and then a number after that. … Below that, you can select an available database. … Remember how we set up our database directory? … Well, I have lots of 'em, of course. … I'll go to version 13. … I'm in the job path. … It's already set up to go into the job directory … that I'm using. … If I have multiple available, those would drop down here. … This works for me, I'll click OK. … Now we have a new job started. … We've already started on the Job Info tab down below. … And there's the job name and number already set up. … There's a lot of customizable information … that I could put in here. …
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Building temporary and custom assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Adding direct and incidental labor costs
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Construction Estimatingwith Christopher Randall15m 22s Beginner
Construction Estimating Bid Recapwith Christopher Randall33m 4s Intermediate
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Intermediate
Revit 2021: Essential Training for MEPwith Eric Wing3h 17m Beginner
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.