In this video, learn about setting up the database and job folders.
- [Instructor] If you're setting up Accubid Classic Pro … for the first time, you're setting up a new computer, … or you just want to make sure … that you're using the correct databases and job directories, … you need to go into the Settings drop down menu … where you can select Job Folders and Database Folders. … These options will allow you to select a folder … to keep and maintain job or jobs, … and the same with databases. … You may even have multiple job folders or database folders … that will apply for all the different users … that you have for your organization. … Let's start with Job Folders. … Click on that, … and you'll see that this dialog box will come open. … I have a few possible job folders that I like to use. … For purposes of this course and not confusing you … with all of the clutter jobs that I have, … I'm just going to select … this M Accubid Job Data CJR Job Folder. … That will allow us to use just these jobs. … If I wanted to view other jobs, … I could select them here on another job folder. …
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Building temporary and custom assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Adding direct and incidental labor costs
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Construction Estimatingwith Christopher Randall15m 22s Beginner
Construction Estimating Bid Recapwith Christopher Randall33m 4s Intermediate
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Intermediate
Revit 2021: Essential Training for MEPwith Eric Wing3h 17m Beginner
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.