In this video, learn how to close the estimate by going to the final price screen. If you'd like to change them, you could do so by simply clicking on them and changing them.
- [Instructor] Here we are, … one of the most important screens … on all of Accubid Classic Pro, the final price screen. … You click on the tab down below, … and here you will see the result … of all of your calculations and inputs into Accubid … that result in the final price of your estimate. … You'll see that there's a few different columns here. … The final pricing column … describes what all of the different elements … of the estimate are, going down the left-hand side. … Then, the first three columns after that, … most of them are uneditable. … They're yellow. … There are, however, a few things … that you can change in here, … such as taxes, markups, and escalation. … I'll show you that in just a minute. … Also, on the right side, there are a few modified columns. … You see that? … Those are a little bit more advanced. … You could use those to hypothesize some different scenarios … and put in some alternate values … to see how they match up against the actual. … We're not going to get into that too much now, …
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Building temporary and custom assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Adding direct and incidental labor costs
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Construction Estimatingwith Christopher Randall15m 22s Beginner
Construction Estimating Bid Recapwith Christopher Randall33m 4s Intermediate
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Intermediate
Revit 2021: Essential Training for MEPwith Eric Wing3h 17m Beginner
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.