Good material pricing is paramount to an accurate estimate, and with Trimble Accubid Pro V15, you can make modifications in the adjustment column based on a percentage.
- [Instructor] One of the most important aspects … of the extension screen is the availability to view and edit … the prices of the material in the estimate. … Let's take a look at some of the columns that adjust … and list the material pricing for your estimate. … First, there's trade price. … In your database, trade price is set. … Depending on what database you use and when you update it, … it's always going to be the same for every estimate. … Next, you have a discount. … That also should be coming from your database. … If you're discounting some of your trade pricing … to be a little bit more competitive, like you see here, … 20% of 72.87 for half inch couplings … will result in a net cost of 58.30. … Then you have a link price. … If you use an up to date service, … linking your database to a pricing service … possibly external to your organization, … you will have a link price. … That will come up in blue. … You also have a cost adjustment column. … Cost adjustment is a final adjustment …
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Building temporary and custom assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Adding direct and incidental labor costs
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Construction Estimatingwith Christopher Randall15m 22s Beginner
Construction Estimating Bid Recapwith Christopher Randall33m 4s Intermediate
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Intermediate
Revit 2021: Essential Training for MEPwith Eric Wing3h 17m Beginner
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.