Chris shows you how to update material pricing using the supplier link in this video.
- [Instructor] Many Accubid users also use … an external pricing service. … We use Trade Service. … The way to get your external pricing … into your Accubid estimate … is by using Supplier Link. … Here we go to Supplier Link. … From the Extensions screen, … you click on this little truck … with the picture of the link in the back. … Left click it. … What we'll do is open up a very similar screen … that looks a lot like your Extensions screen. … What's on here are all the items … that can commonly be quoted from your suppliers. … What you're going to get back is whatever you've pre-negotiated … as good competitive pricing for these items. … You'll notice that they're all yellow. … They're not editable. … I'll click on the truck again in this screen … and I'll be requesting supplier quotations. … Left click it once. … And we'll take a little bit of time here. … And here we have it. … You'll notice that the columns have expanded a little bit, … especially on the right-hand side … where some of my suppliers are now listed …
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Building temporary and custom assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Adding direct and incidental labor costs
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Construction Estimatingwith Christopher Randall15m 22s Beginner
Construction Estimating Bid Recapwith Christopher Randall33m 4s Intermediate
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Intermediate
Revit 2021: Essential Training for MEPwith Eric Wing3h 17m Beginner
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.