Can you customize what you are seeing and printing with Accubid so you only get certain data? Of course! Learn how in this video.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about a topic … that's a little confusing at times, … and that's understanding screen and report styles. … Accubid was written so that you can create … lots of different types of reports … and really customize them exactly how you want them. … You can also customize what you see on the screen. … In addition to that, now follow me here, … you can even view on screen what your report will look like. … So you can toggle back and forth between the two of them … up here on these keys. … You notice that? … View using report styles lit up … that I click it again? … View using screen styles comes up. … So you can actually toggle between what your screen style is … and your report style. … Now, if you want to edit those styles, … like we did to the job directory screen, … we can go over here to the Report Style Setup, … or if I'm in Screen Styles, … it'll be the Screen Style Setup. … You click on it. … This familiar dialog box comes open … and we can go down this whole list. …
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Building temporary and custom assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Adding direct and incidental labor costs
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Construction Estimatingwith Christopher Randall15m 22s Beginner
Construction Estimating Bid Recapwith Christopher Randall33m 4s Intermediate
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Intermediate
Revit 2021: Essential Training for MEPwith Eric Wing3h 17m Beginner
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.