In this video, Chris shows you how to import, create, and navigate your job schedule within Accubid Pro V15.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at the job schedule. … Right here in front of us is the list of the current jobs … that I'm working on that were selected … in the job directory that I selected earlier. … There's many of them, and I can … scroll down and look at all of them. … Across the top are the categories or columns. … The type, you'll notice that most of this is blank, … but down here, I've got some master and sub jobs. … That's what M and S stand for. … The job name, job number. … You could use whatever numbering system you like. … The date saved and the bid price. … You'll notice that these are in yellow. … Any of the cells that are in a different … color, those are non editable. … They get information from the job folder … itself and come up to this screen. … You can't change them in the schedule. … The status of the job, the spread, … the next price and the notes. … This is all pretty much post bid information … that you may or may not want to use. … I don't use it too often, but sometimes I do. …
- Creating a job file
- Tracking items and common assemblies
- Building temporary and custom assemblies
- Managing material prices
- Adding direct and incidental labor costs
- Considering labor factors and escalation
- Tracking subcontractors
- Managing general expenses
- Generating quotes and bids
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Construction Estimatingwith Christopher Randall15m 22s Beginner
Construction Estimating Bid Recapwith Christopher Randall33m 4s Intermediate
Construction Management Foundationswith Jim Rogers1h 38m Intermediate
Revit 2021: Essential Training for MEPwith Eric Wing3h 17m Beginner
1. Program Overview
2. Job Takeoff
3. Extension Screen
4. Labor Screens
5. Quotes and Direct Job Expenses
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.