Discover which effects can be applied to your animation in Premiere Pro that will be supported when importing to After Effects.
- [Instructor] Running 04, 05 Effects project,…and if you want to follow along and have access…to the files, you can open up that project too.…You'll see I've imported an Illustrator file here.…I've double clicked that to open it up…in the source monitor, and you'll see…that this is a more fully worked version of this…from my rough animatic.…So what I want to do now is replace this Illustrator file…with this file.…An easy way of doing that is once you've got…the file selected in the project panel,…you could right click on a file in the timeline…and say replace with clip from bin.…
So I very quickly replaced it with this file.…Now this is a multi layered Illustrator file…and really I want to animate these individual layers.…Premier Pro doesn't support layers from Illustrator…unfortunately, so if you want to edit the layers,…what you would have to do is either export it…as a PSD and then bring the PSD layers…into Premier Pro, or do what I'm going to do…which is edit it using dynamic link.…So the Illustrator files I'm just going to leave here as is.…
- Drawing digitally with the Adobe iOS apps
- Getting ideas down quickly with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Adding audio, animation, and effects with Premiere Pro
- Using Dynamic Link with After Effects
- Reviewing and approval the final animatic with Frame IO