- [Instructor] In this movie we're going to take a look…at creating a motion graphics template…for Premiere Pro with the handy use…of the Essential Graphics Panel…that was just integrated into both Premiere…and After Effects as of the last version.…So, to get started I'm here…in my Chapter 1_7 composition,…and I would like to create a background first.…The idea for this background is…I want to give users the choice in order to tint it…and turn it on and off.…We'll then create some text that we…want the user to essentially be able to switch,…and maybe have a couple properties…that they were able to manipulate…directly in Premiere Pro.…
So let's start with the background in this movie.…To make the background I'm actually…just going to create a shape,…so I have the Rectangle Tool selected here.…If the Rectangle Tool is not showing…you can just press Q to cycle through…all the various shapes until you land on it.…This rectangle in particular…we want the fill to be, I'm going to click on the Fill word,…and we'll make sure that the fill…
This course was created by RHED Pixel. We're honored to host this content in our library.
- Modifying AE text templates in Premiere
- Adding shapes and expressions to the text animation
- Understanding composition structure
- Modifying text and replacing visible graphics
- Adjusting global controls
- Breaking down your template idea
- Building a photo mosaic
- Creating basic animation
- Adding a camera to the animation
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 06/26/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover text templates vs. Essential Graphics, building a template through Essential Graphics, adding supported properties to the Essential Graphics panel, and viewing the motion graphics template in Premiere Pro.
Mograph Techniques: Retiming and Tracking Footagewith Ian Robinson2h 46m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Integrating Type into Videowith Eran Stern2h 36m Intermediate
1. Working with AE Text Templates
2. Breaking Down a Complex Template
3. Building a Photo Mosaic
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.