Learn tips and tricks for drawing on a tablet.
- [Instructor] There are lots of drawing applications…that are available for both Android and iOS…that allow you to draw on a tablet.…I'm going to use a couple of applications,…show you my two favorites, really.…I'm going to show you Sketchbook Pro,…and I'm also going to show you Photoshop Sketch on the iPad.…Out of the two applications on the desktop,…I prefer Sketchbook Pro but on the iPad,…I think Photoshop Sketch has the edge.…I'm just going to show you both first…so you may want to compare them yourselves.…I'm going to create a new layer in Sketchbook,…and then I'm going to start drawing with the pencil tool.…
Now I quite like the pencil tool because…it's really nice for kind of mapping out a rough sketch.…So if I'm just like sketching a character,…maybe drawing in the head shape,…center of the head and the eye line…and maybe citing where the nose is going to be,…I want to use a very fluid motion like this…so a pencil tool is really good.…You can pencil in the ear there, maybe get the neck in,…and then I can start to use the eraser…
- Drawing digitally with the Adobe iOS apps
- Getting ideas down quickly with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Adding audio, animation, and effects with Premiere Pro
- Using Dynamic Link with After Effects
- Reviewing and approval the final animatic with Frame IO