- [Angie] By now, you should be brimming with ideas…on how to plan and develop your creative project.…For now, what I'd like you to do is decide on which…creative project you want to produce as a practice project.…Have a little look at the choice of projects…that I've given you.…I want you to choose one of those projects,…and use that as a practice project.…Here's the example that I made again,…the advert for Creative Cap Unlimited.…Start by developing some ideas using the techniques…that I've shown you in this workshop,…and then we can add to the project as you learn…and develop your skills.…
You can add to these skills by watching the other workshops…in this creative motion graphic design series.…
In this course, learn about the most important principles of composition and how to use them in your designs. Instructor Angie Taylor puts these principles in context by taking you though the development of an online advertisement, and showcasing the different techniques used throughout her workflow. She demonstrates how to capture colors, patterns, and shapes using the Adobe Capture app; develop your rough ideas into layers that are ready for animating; compose design elements in After Effects; and create 3D artwork with Cinema 4D and After Effects.
- Using color, contrast, line, and shape
- Sampling colors from photographs
- Creating swatch groups in Adobe Illustrator
- Adding dimension with space, motion, and depth
- Creating vector shapes with the Adobe Capture app
- Coloring artwork in Adobe Draw
- Illustrator layer structure for 2D animation
- Composing design elements in After Effects
- When to use Cinema 4D for 2D-style animation
- Creating 3D artwork for motion graphics
- Adding depth to 3D objects with shading
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects Breakdowns: N-Trig Commercialwith Eran Stern2h 11m Intermediate
1. Color in Motion Graphic Design
2. Positioning Elements On Screen
3. Creating 2D Artwork for Motion Graphics
4. Creating 3D Artwork for Motion Graphics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.