This video provides a recap of the course. Find out about practice projects and follow-up learning.
- [Instructor] By now, you should be brimming with ideas…on how to plan and develop your creative project.…For now, what I'd like you to do is decide…on which creative project you want to produce…as a practice project.…Have a little look at the choice of projects…that I've given you.…I want you to choose one of those projects…and use that as a practice project.…Here's the example that I made again,…the advert for Creative Cabin Limited.…Start by developing some ideas using the techniques…that I've shown you in this workshop…and then we can add to the project as you learn…and develop your skills.…
You can add to these skills by watching the other workshops…in this creative Motion Graphic Design series.…
- Drawing digitally with the Adobe iOS apps
- Getting ideas down quickly with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Adding audio, animation, and effects with Premiere Pro
- Using Dynamic Link with After Effects
- Reviewing and approval the final animatic with Frame IO