Learn how to use markers in Premiere Pro for marking dialogue, music, or sound effects.
- [Instructor] To save you scrubbing…through the timeline back and forth,…I'd really recommend that you use markers in Premiere Pro…to visually define areas that are important in your edit.…We're in 0402 markers project…which you can open and follow along with…if you have access to the project files.…We're going to go into the editing workspace,…and I'm going to come down to the timeline.…Just hit backslash to maximize this work area.…We're going to add markers, as I said,…so that we can visually define areas…that are important in our edit…like the beginning and end of phrases, for example.…
Now I can manually add markers at the beginning here…if I go to marker, add marker, or hit M on the keyboard.…That will add a marker to my clip and if I hit M again,…it allows me to color code it, to give it a duration,…and even to name it so I could call this 01 start…and click okay and you'll notice that then in the timeline…now, I've got a marker marking the beginning of my clip…and that's because I had the clip selected.…
- Drawing digitally with the Adobe iOS apps
- Getting ideas down quickly with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Adding audio, animation, and effects with Premiere Pro
- Using Dynamic Link with After Effects
- Reviewing and approval the final animatic with Frame IO