Learn how to record audio directly to the timeline in Premiere Pro.
- [Instructor] So I've created a new project in Premiere Pro…and I've called it Creative Cabin Ad Animatic…in the new project dialog box.…Now before we record our audio,…what we're going to do is go into our scratch disk settings.…And you want to make sure that you put captured audio…into wherever you want to save it.…Now normally I would use a scratch disk for this,…which is a separate hard drive connected to your computer,…which is a nice, fast hard drive.…It means that you're not capturing audio and video…onto the system drive which can sometimes slow it down.…
Most important thing is that you click on browse…and just choose where you want to save the audio files.…So I'm going to put it in this folder here,…and then I'm going to click OK.…And that's going to open up Premiere Pro,…where I'm going to create a new sequence.…We're going to choose one of the digital SLR presets.…So I'm going to choose 1080P…and I'm going to choose 25 frames per second.…And let's call this animatic.…So this is our first animatic.…
- Drawing digitally with the Adobe iOS apps
- Getting ideas down quickly with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Adding audio, animation, and effects with Premiere Pro
- Using Dynamic Link with After Effects
- Reviewing and approval the final animatic with Frame IO