- Setting up your project
- Removing camera jitter
- Motion tracking CG renders
- Creating light effects
- Keying with Keylight
- Solving bad matte edges
- Rotoscoping green screen footage
- Color grading to match elements
- Relighting the scene
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Lee Lanier and welcome to VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effects. In this course we'll combine video footage, 3D renders and Photoshop artwork and After Effects to create a complex visual effects shot. This will turn an otherwise empty warehouse into a space filled with a large crowd. - And you can be proud of the contributions you've made in engineering, developing (applause) and manufacturing the zero loss system. - [Voiceover] I'll start by showing you how to set up an After Effects project and import image sequences.
Then I'll show you how to apply motion tracking to renders, video footage and static artwork so that all the elements follow the motion of the original camera. We'll see how the key green screen footage to place actors in the scene. This includes color greying the crowd and relighting the environment. Now let's get started with VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effects.
1. Getting Started
Reviewing image sequences4m 13s
2. Tracking and Integrating Renders
3. Working with Greenscreen
4. Color Grading and Rendering
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.