This video describes prerequisites that you should know to make the most of this course.
- [Narrator] Being comfortable with the Linux shell, such as bash, ash, or zsh, will help you get the most out of this course. Having basic programming knowledge will help as well, but it is not a requirement. Lastly, while we'll be using Vim as our editor of choice, experience with any IDE or editor will be sufficient. I've included all of the demo files that I'll be using throughout the course for you, which you can download under the exercise tab to follow along. For each demo, there's a beginning and end state.
- Writing your first Dockerfile
- Using Docker Compose
- Testing your app with RSpec, Capybara, and Selenium
- Writing Terraform code
- Deploying a website into AWS S3
- Writing and running integration tests
- Writing a CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins
Skill Level Beginner
1. The Project/The Mission
Your application, pre-DevOps2m 59s
2. Testing Locally with Docker
3. Testing Your App with RSpec, Capybara, and Selenium
4. Infrastructure as Code with Terraform
5. CI/CD as Code with Jenkins
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.