Docker Compose makes it easy to run and link multiple containers together. In this video, learn how to use Docker Compose to create a small test environment for your app.
- Writing your first Dockerfile
- Using Docker Compose
- Testing your app with RSpec, Capybara, and Selenium
- Writing Terraform code
- Deploying a website into AWS S3
- Writing and running integration tests
- Writing a CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins
Skill Level Beginner
1. The Project/The Mission
Your application, pre-DevOps2m 59s
2. Testing Locally with Docker
3. Testing Your App with RSpec, Capybara, and Selenium
4. Infrastructure as Code with Terraform
5. CI/CD as Code with Jenkins
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.