QuickBooks contains many options for customizing how it's used. This video shows you how to make changes that affect only you as well as across the entire company file.
- [Instructor] You can customize QuickBooks … both in the file itself … and the way you personally like to work. … Click Edit, Preferences. … The tabs on the left contain options … for each module of QuickBooks. … Sometimes you have to enable a certain module … or feature before you can use it in your company file. … Changes that you make in the My Preferences tab … will only affect this current installation of QuickBooks … or features in the currently logged-in account. … Changes you make in the Company Preferences file … will affect every user who uses the file. … Take some time, go through your options, … explore all the tabs, … and get QuickBooks set up just the way you want. … …
- Describe the steps for restoring a company file.
- Interpret the necessary action for applying discounts.
- Explain the purpose of a sales receipt for a cash sale.
- Determine the primary purpose for the QuickBooks reporting tools.
- Solve the process for updating your QuickBooks software.