Finding great team members requires a focused plan. In this lesson, learn to conduct recruitment sourcing and use applicant tracking systems to discover the best talent for your team.
- [Instructor] In my second HR job I sat in a meeting … of an international sports company in dire need … of exceptional coaches. … We knew that building our coaching team was the most … fundamental key to our organizational success. … But one question loomed over the team, … where do we find these people? … And this really brings me to another important HR guideline … you should be considering for your organization. … You need to take the time to choose your recruiting methods … to find the best people for your team. … There are a variety of different recruiting methods … and there's no one size fit all. … While most organizations approach recruiting with a hybrid … of several methods, your recruiting method or the way … that you attract talent is totally up to you. … The first method you can use is traditional applications. … Traditional applications are simply online … or paper applications that are available to the public … and anyone can apply. … The good thing here is that you can expand your pool …
This audio-only course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Building your team
- Choosing recruiting methods
- Creating compensation and benefits packages
- Training and developing employees
- Providing powerful performance feedback
- Having tough conversations
- Retaining your team