Remember, candidates are interviewing the organization as a potential place of employment. In this lesson, uncover new practices to increase applicant experience within the recruitment process.
- [Instructor] Recruitment. … It's like dating. … And while we are dating the applicant … to see if they would be a good fit for our organization, … too often we can forget that we are also being dated. … Applicant experience … is a vital part of the recruitment process. … Even if we don't end up marrying the person, … you don't want to be the folks that were bad dates. … And this brings me to another important HR guideline … you should be considering for your organization. … You need to consider the applicant experience. … One, because it's the right thing to do. … And two, because people talk. … You don't want to have a bad reputation … for being the bad recruiter. … What's the key to a great applicant experience? … Ironically, it's the same key to a great relationship, … communication. … The first thing that I want you to do … to improve your applicant's experience … is to communicate your relationship status. … If a candidate submits an application, … you all have a conversation, or you conduct an interview, …
This audio-only course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Building your team
- Choosing recruiting methods
- Creating compensation and benefits packages
- Training and developing employees
- Providing powerful performance feedback
- Having tough conversations
- Retaining your team