Compensation is a main reason why most people come to work every day. In this lesson, learn to select the right compensation setups with hourly, salaried, and contract workers.
- Compensation is the value … that you are being paid for your services and time. … While most compensation packages … are partnered with benefits, … they are not the same. … Most benefits are optional. … Compensation, it's mostly mandatory. … Your employees may love their job … but probably not enough to do it for free. … And this really brings me … to another important HR guideline you should be considering … for your organization. … You need to create a sensational compensation package. … When you are creating your compensation package … for your new employees, … there are a few factors that you should consider. … Compensation varies widely based … on the job, organization and industry. … Naturally, different jobs pay differently. … Evaluate the value added of the new positions … and compare them to the organization and industry. … The pay I received at a small oil and gas company … in Oklahoma is very different … than the compensation that would have been received … at a large oil and gas company, …
This audio-only course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Building your team
- Choosing recruiting methods
- Creating compensation and benefits packages
- Training and developing employees
- Providing powerful performance feedback
- Having tough conversations
- Retaining your team