Statements are a great way to share with your clients how they stand. This video shows you how to send statements, along with customizing what gets sent.
- [Instructor] You can create statements to send … to your customers so they know how their account stands. … Click statements. … First, decide the statement period, … and whether everyone with an open invoice gets a statement … or even those with just overdue invoices. … Next, select the customers who will get the statement. … All customers with open invoices, … multiple customers, … and you can choose them, … even customers who only like to get email. … Choose more options such as skipping statements … for customers with a zero balance to save paper, … and finally, you can choose to assess finance charges. … Click print or email to send your statements … or click preview to see your statements beforehand. … …
- Describe the steps for restoring a company file.
- Interpret the necessary action for applying discounts.
- Explain the purpose of a sales receipt for a cash sale.
- Determine the primary purpose for the QuickBooks reporting tools.
- Solve the process for updating your QuickBooks software.