There are a slew of different interview approaches and not everyone works for every company. In this lesson, learn to decide the best interview approach for your organization.
- [Instructor] So, let me tell you … a few interesting interview questions I've heard … in my life, are you ready? … Here we go. … All right, now I want you to send in three YouTube videos … of yourself talking to other people about this topic. … Okay, now I want you to jump in the water, swim down, … pick up that heavy brick and bring it out … of the water in 45 seconds. … Okay great, now I want you to plan a gala event … for 100 people using only these five resources. … All of these are real interview conversations … I've heard in my life, why? … Because interviews depend widely … upon the job, organization and industry. … Not all interview methods are equally effective … for finding the right person for your organization. … The approach that you take in your recruitment, … will allow you to make a better decision … in building your team. … And this really brings me to another important HR guideline … you should be considering for your organization, … you need to decide your interview method. …
This audio-only course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Building your team
- Choosing recruiting methods
- Creating compensation and benefits packages
- Training and developing employees
- Providing powerful performance feedback
- Having tough conversations
- Retaining your team