In this video, learn how the PM and BA work together to support build and testing processes.
- During the build and testing activities on projects, … Pat the PM, and Bailey the BA collaborate to ensure … the team has a shared understanding … of what features and aspects of each feature … are the highest priority and will be most valuable … to the users in the organization. … First, let's look at the build activities, … which is all about collaborating with the developers … on their questions and ensuring … they have the right priorities and shared understanding. … Here, the intent of the requirements is to be the focus. … Pat and Bailey provide the delivery team context … of what the user's reason for using the system … and features are. … Pat and Bailey want the team to see the bigger picture … of the user journey and goals, … and the developers want and need this too. … There are always questions about the requirements … and what's being built from developers, … and developers feel under pressure to work fast. … Pat and Bailey worked together to provide an environment … of trust and communications to the delivery team …
- Identify why collaboration between the business analyst and the project manager is key.
- Examine the fundamentals of an ideal partnership between the business analyst and the project manager.
- Explore the importance of collaboration on scoping between the business analyst and the project manager.
- Determine the essentials for collaboration between the business analyst and the project manager during the development and testing phase.
- Break down the ways to make communication between the business analyst and the project manager successful.
- Discover the areas of risk the business analyst and the project manager should collaborate on.
- Identify the fundamentals for collaboration between the project manager and the business analyst on scope management and change.