- Quantify the significance of housing in the overall economy.
- Explain factors that contribute to a housing crisis.
- Identify leading indicators of a housing crisis.
- Explain strategies for avoiding foreclosure.
- Explain the total costs of ownership, and compare the benefits of owning versus renting.
Skill Level Beginner
- Sometimes housing is strong. Other times it's in crisis. The economy, people's jobs, and people's wealth depend very much on what happens in the housing market. The question is, what should your strategies be? Especially if you're worried about a housing crisis. That's the goal of the LinkedIn learning course Economics for Everyone, Housing Data and Housing Crisis. I'm Jason Schenker. I've been an economist for over 15 years and in this course, join me to help you develop strategies to be prepared for housing, no matter what.