Employee recognition and appreciation is a key tenant to keeping your employees happy. In this lesson, learn to recognize and reward your employees effectively.
- I was barefooted in China, surrounded by kids at the park. … They didn't speak English. … I didn't speak Mandarin. … They wanted to learn soccer, I had a soccer ball. … I began a coaching session without words, … your feedback, recognition, appreciation and applause … doesn't have to be elaborate or even spoken. … It just has to be genuine. … Treat your employees like they'll make a difference … and they will, … 'cause they're not just looking for a paycheck, … they're looking for a purpose. … Employee recognition and appreciation … is one of the easiest and oftentimes free forms … of employee engagement, retention and value, … and it is oftentimes overlooked in importance. … And this really brings me to another important HR guideline … you should be considering for your organization. … You need to genuinely recognize … and appreciate your employees. … Showing employee recognition can be as informal … and as simple as a card, a statement in the hallway … or recognition in a meeting. …
This audio-only course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Building your team
- Choosing recruiting methods
- Creating compensation and benefits packages
- Training and developing employees
- Providing powerful performance feedback
- Having tough conversations
- Retaining your team