Learn the top HR guidelines that companies should follow to find reward, train, and develop talent and create loyal employees.
- This is an audio course. No need to watch. Just listen. - Today, the world of work is changing. Organizations around the globe are adapting to a new workforce, a changing economy, and an entirely new way of doing business. If your company is like most, your HR policies and practices are likely outdated. And furthermore, the shelf life of policies you implement is getting shorter and shorter. You see, building and implementing a winning HR strategy, one that inspires others to join and stay with your company can seem like an overwhelming task, but it doesn't have to be this way. In fact, there are simple guidelines that you can begin to implement today that can help transform your organization and help you meet more of your goals. And that is what I want to teach you in this course. Hi, my name is Amber Vanderburg and I love the world of HR because it's all about people. In my work, I travel the globe, speaking and consulting with organizations that are transforming the way that we do work. In this course, I'm going to share with you the top HR guidelines that you should consider for your organization. I'll share how you can build your team, identify your ideal candidate and enhance your recruiting and interviewing methods. I'll help you make your employees feel valued by examining benefits and compensation methods. I'll also help you develop your team and inspire learning. Finally, I'll give you steps to help you retain your top talent. So if you're ready to begin transforming your organization and having some fun along the way, then come on, let's go.
This audio-only course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Building your team
- Choosing recruiting methods
- Creating compensation and benefits packages
- Training and developing employees
- Providing powerful performance feedback
- Having tough conversations
- Retaining your team