- HR’s relationship to retirement planning
- Types of company retirement plans
- Building a successful retirement program
- Financial products
- Supporting employees
- Dealing with retirement benefits providers
Skill Level Advanced
- We all want to retire in comfort. And now more than ever, we're depending on you, the HR professional, to help get us there. We're depending on you to offer us a comprehensive retirement plan, encourage us to contribute to it, and teach us how to grow our savings so that we can retire in comfort. To do that well, you need to know how to build and manage an effective retirement plan, what the most successful programs look like, how to manage your programs, and very importantly, how to get your employees involved. It's a big responsibility and the pressure can be overwhelming. So let me help you. If you're an HR professional, a benefits administrator, or work in the personnel department, join me and we'll take the confusion out of retirement plans, and help you lead your employees to a successful retirement.