With a myriad of technological services, it can be difficult to decipher what HRIS systems are most beneficial for your organization. In this lesson, learn to identify the systems you need based on organizational size and function.
- [Instructor] Growing pains. … They happen in teenagers and they happen in organizations. … An HR professional supporting 10 employees … is a little different that 100, a 1,000, or a 100,000. … As your company grows, … the HR function needs will continue to grow. … While it may have been easy … to manually examine the five resumes emailed to you … whenever you were a company of 10, … once you're a company of 10,000 … that becomes very unrealistic to recruit … without an applicant tracking system. … There are an overwhelming amount of features … and systems to help aid with organizational growing pains … in HR functions, and this really brings me to another … important HR guideline you should be considering … for your organization. … You need to identify the right HR software system … for your organization. … If you are a small or starting business, … you need an HR software that will meet basic operation needs … that consists mainly of payroll, time clock management, … and personnel files. …
This audio-only course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Building your team
- Choosing recruiting methods
- Creating compensation and benefits packages
- Training and developing employees
- Providing powerful performance feedback
- Having tough conversations
- Retaining your team