Great team players can transform your organization. In this lesson, learn ideas about what makes a player great and what makes others unrealized potential.
- [Narrator] My first day as a corporate recruiter … came with a lot of questions and a lot of responsibility. … I was a key decision maker in the future of our company, … because recruitment is a literally how organizations … build the future. … I was left with many daunting questions … about what factors to consider when building my team … and I had to figure out which ones were the most important … to my organization. … Who did I want on my dream team? … What specifically was I looking for? … Is it personality, experience, education? … This really brings me … to one of the most important HR guidelines … that you should be considering for your organization. … You need to take the time … to identify your ideal team player. … We want to seek and find our ideal team player. … You see, when you identify your ideal team player, … you're laying a foundation of success for your organization … by choosing the team that will achieve … and exceed your organizational goals. … One of my favorite leadership gurus, Patrick Lencioni, …
This audio-only course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Building your team
- Choosing recruiting methods
- Creating compensation and benefits packages
- Training and developing employees
- Providing powerful performance feedback
- Having tough conversations
- Retaining your team