Company culture is vital to organizational success, and with these ideas the HR department can make the company a place to be proud of. In this lesson, learn to apply steps to make an organization the type of place that people want to stay.
- [Narrator] Culture, is a hot buzzword in business today, … and rightfully so, … it's almost always the root cause … of organizational success and failure. … Every organization has a culture … and culture will happen … whether you intentionally create it or not. … And this really brings me to another important HR guideline … you should be considering for your organization. … You need to intentionally build a healthy company culture. … A healthy culture will only happen … with intention and action. … Culture is defined in a variety of different ways, … I prefer to call it the personality of your team. … Culture, often times make up the uniquely better aspect … of your team, … the competitive advantage of your organization. … Culture is what makes you, you. … This is all-encompassing of the interactions, … practices, communication and overall environment … in your organization. … First, sit down and ask yourself, … what type of organizational culture do you want to build … within your team? …
This audio-only course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Building your team
- Choosing recruiting methods
- Creating compensation and benefits packages
- Training and developing employees
- Providing powerful performance feedback
- Having tough conversations
- Retaining your team