In this video, learn how to take the next steps to build on what you've learned here, and continue developing PM and BA collaboration in your workplace.
- Business analysts and project managers … can work together as a united front … and form an amazing partnership … to enable better project and business outcomes. … The quality of the requirements process, tasks … and techniques is only enhanced … when we collaboratively work together. … By leveraging both the PM and BA skill sets, … we can more effectively deliver value … to our stakeholders and the organization. … There are several other courses … on this learning platform that can help you understand more … about the PM and BA roles to gain more perspective … about the role you're working with. … My advice to you, set aside time to meet regularly together … to leverage each other's skill sets … and the strong assets each of you bring to the team. … Share stories and swap learnings from past projects … to determine the best path to take … with your current or upcoming projects. … Project manager and business analyst collaboration … will bring enhanced value … and satisfaction to your stakeholders. …
- Identify why collaboration between the business analyst and the project manager is key.
- Examine the fundamentals of an ideal partnership between the business analyst and the project manager.
- Explore the importance of collaboration on scoping between the business analyst and the project manager.
- Determine the essentials for collaboration between the business analyst and the project manager during the development and testing phase.
- Break down the ways to make communication between the business analyst and the project manager successful.
- Discover the areas of risk the business analyst and the project manager should collaborate on.
- Identify the fundamentals for collaboration between the project manager and the business analyst on scope management and change.