In this video, Phil Gold recaps the highlights of the course and provides some resources for more information.
- Okay, I'm about done here. … During this course, we examined … some of the unique challenges of working with a remote team, … and talked about ways of meeting those challenges. … I started by defining what I think the four key points … of a remote manager's role entails: … building trust, removing roadblocks, … nurturing team connections, … and managing workload and deliverables. … Building trust on the team and between the team members … and the manager is an important factor … in smoothing interactions between team members … and improving overall communications. … Provide consistency through team working agreements, … promote equality and transparency, … and distribute authority wherever you can. … Removing roadblocks focuses heavily on making sure … your team members have what they need to do their jobs, … whether that means hardware, services, … or access to company information. … But it also includes building cross-cultural … and interpersonal awareness between team members, … and creating opportunities for inter-team interactions. …
Note: This course was featured in Market Watch, Inc., Fortune, Forbes, and Entrepreneur.
- Providing consistency and structure in a remote team
- Managing mixed remote and onsite teams
- Fostering equality and transparency
- Creating opportunities for in-person interactions
- Maintaining regular contact with remote team members
- Managing workloads and deliverables