Continuous progress and developed can be tracked through an employee portal and knowledge management system. In this lesson, learn about standards of performance feedback and planning for continuous development.
- [Instructor] In sports, it's easy to know … if your team has won or lost because … there's a massive scoreboard indicating your success. … In school, academic success is indicated in the form … of a report card that shows your grades. … In organizations, we thrive on a similar type of feedback. … We need some measure of success and a platform … to communicate our progress towards success. … If not, then we'll be wandering aimlessly … without knowledge of our progress or direction. … As human beings, we long and thrive off of feedback. … And this really brings me … to another important HR guideline you should be considering … for your organization. … You need to provide powerful performance feedback … to your team to communicate progress and possible needs … for adjustment. … Give feedback as often and as clearly as possible. … Feedback is valuable, both formally and informally, … in casual conversation and in formal reviews. … You need to create a platform … for powerful, informal feedback. …
This audio-only course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Building your team
- Choosing recruiting methods
- Creating compensation and benefits packages
- Training and developing employees
- Providing powerful performance feedback
- Having tough conversations
- Retaining your team