Adding your logo to your QuickBooks forms give you a personal brand on your correspondence. This video shows you how to add your logo to the invoices you send out.
- [Woman] It's easy to add your logo … to invoices and other forms you send to customers. … Get inside an invoice, and change to the formatting tab. … Click Manage Templates. … Select an invoice to start with and choose Copy. … Rename it so that you know that you've customized it, … and click OK. … In the screen that comes up, … place a check mark next to Use Logo and browse for a file. … Select it and click Open. … You'll see your logo appear, and click OK. … The last step is to make sure that it's selected … as the custom template when creating invoices. … You can preview it to see how it's going to look. … …
- Describe the steps for restoring a company file.
- Interpret the necessary action for applying discounts.
- Explain the purpose of a sales receipt for a cash sale.
- Determine the primary purpose for the QuickBooks reporting tools.
- Solve the process for updating your QuickBooks software.