- Describe the steps for restoring a company file.
- Interpret the necessary action for applying discounts.
- Explain the purpose of a sales receipt for a cash sale.
- Determine the primary purpose for the QuickBooks reporting tools.
- Solve the process for updating your QuickBooks software.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Jess] QuickBooks can handle just about every aspect of running a business, so you can focus on your business. In addition to making sure your company file is backed up regularly, you'll also need to know how to use QuickBooks for day-to-day operations such as handling discounts, working with cash sales, and fixing deposit issues. You'll also need to know how your company is doing as a whole through reports and easy-to-follow interfaces. My name is Jess Stratton, and in this LinkedIn Learning course, I'll quickly take you through many of the tasks you'll need to get your work done in QuickBooks.