The Snapshots tool lets you see how your company is doing as a whole. This video shows you how to navigate through the modules.
- [Instructor] The Snapshot tool … is used to find out how your company is doing as a whole. … Click Company, and choose Company Snapshot. … View quick overviews. … Click the down triangle to Save As Images … to use in presentations. … You can also change the date on any module … and the date will update on the fly. … Anywhere that you see a magnifying glass, … click inside to zoom in to that data. … You can also click Add Content … to get more information on the snapshot. … The Payments tab will show you customers … who owe you money, reminders, … and info about other receivables. … You can also add content here. … The Customer tab contains a snapshot … of a single customer which you choose … from the pull-down list at the top. … You can view customer data, invoices, and sales. … To get back to the main screen, … click Company, and choose Home Page. … …
- Describe the steps for restoring a company file.
- Interpret the necessary action for applying discounts.
- Explain the purpose of a sales receipt for a cash sale.
- Determine the primary purpose for the QuickBooks reporting tools.
- Solve the process for updating your QuickBooks software.