This audiobook was created by Penguin Random House. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Superboss types: glorious winner, nurturer, and iconoclast
- Determining which kind of superboss you are
- Core traits and qualities of superbosses
- How to promote stellar performance in employees
- Setting team ground rules
- The microcreativity toolkit
- How to manage without micromanaging
Skill Level Beginner
- [Narrator] This is an audio course. No need to watch, just listen. - [Instructor] What makes certain business leaders so effective at motivating and inspiring their teams and driving successful results? And how can you become a super boss like them? Sydney Finkelstein, bestselling Author and Director of the Center for Leadership at Dartmouth Tuck School of Business, has spent more than a decade researching superbosses from Alice Waters, to Lorne Michaels, and Ralph Lauren, to understand their tactics for building powerful networks of extraordinary talent, and share them with the rest of us. In this audio course, Professor Finkelstein offers key lessons from his go-to guide for managers, "The Superbosses Playbook", published by Penguin Random House. Whether you're a new manager or have been managing people for years, the insights and exercises he shares, will help you level up your leadership style and bring your team, your company, and yourself to new heights of success.