The Bill and Income Tracker tools allow you to quickly see data as well as interact with the data. This video shows you how to use these tools to see who owes you money, and pay bills quickly.
- [Instructor] The Income and Bill Tracker tools … can help you quickly see who owes you money … and who you owe money to. … On the Navigation Pane, click Income Tracker. … You can filter this list to just a single customer, … certain transactions, … and even certain statuses. … Maybe you just want to see all overdue transactions. … You can also change the date range. … You can place a check mark … next to one or all of the customers … and perform batch actions, … such as emailing customers with overdue invoices. … Click Bill Tracker on the Navigation Pane … to see a similar interface. … You can also convert to bills … and pay bills right from this screen. … …
- Describe the steps for restoring a company file.
- Interpret the necessary action for applying discounts.
- Explain the purpose of a sales receipt for a cash sale.
- Determine the primary purpose for the QuickBooks reporting tools.
- Solve the process for updating your QuickBooks software.