Look at the collaboration possibilities that digital documents open up in construction.
- [Instructor] I've show you how to go digital … to manage your construction drawings and your processes, … and I've shown you how to do that … using quite a few different systems or apps. … Since there is a choice of programs out there … to work with digital drawings, … I do get asked quite a bit about what happens … if I'm using one system, like Procore here, … or PlanGrid, or Fieldwire, … but the designer is working in something else, … like Bluebeam. … Well, that's easy, because when I talked about … the fact that this whole process … of working with digital drawings … revolves around a single file format, … and that's PDF. … As I've demonstrated, no matter what system we're using, … the drawings started out as a PDF file … when we put them into our system. … So all I need to do is get it back out as a PDF. … No matter what system I'm in, … let's go to PlanGrid where I created that RFI. … Let's say I emailed that RFI form … directly to the designer, … and that's great it's has the description …
- BIM 360 digital docs
- Managing drawings with Procore
- Doing takeoffs with Bluebeam Revu
- Planning revisions with Procore
- Handling RFIs with PlanGrid
- Collaborating digitally